Synergy Multi-Academy Trust is made up of schools, both secondary and primary, from north Norfolk. The Trust was initially established by Reepham High School and College in 2015. Our vision is simple; for all of our schools to work together to provide teaching and learning of the highest quality and for all of them to provide an exceptional range of educational experiences and opportunities.
We are a uniformed school and all parents should ensure that children are wearing the correct uniform as listed below.
- Red sweatshirt, jumper, cardigan or fleece (plain or with the school logo)
- White or red polo shirt (plain or with the school logo)
- Grey or black trousers, shorts, skirt or pinafore dress.
- Summer dress (checked red and white).
- Tights or socks should be in black, grey, red or white.
- Sensible black or red shoes, (not trainers).
- Skirts worn over leggings (leggings do not count as trousers)
Year 6 may wear black sweatshirt or jumpers (preferably with school logo and ‘Yr6 Leader’)
Patterned tops and jeans are not school uniform.
- White or house team colour t-shirt (not vest top)
- Plain black shorts
- Plimsolls or trainers for outside wear
- No jewellery at all
All clothing should be clearly labelled. Sun hats are advised for hot weather.
Uniform with our logo is available from https://myclothing.com
Reepham Primary School receives a 30% commission on all school labels ordered through https://www.stikins.co.uk/?NAME-LABELS=16661 - (please use the school fundraising number 16661 when ordering)