Synergy Multi-Academy Trust is made up of schools, both secondary and primary, from north Norfolk. The Trust was initially established by Reepham High School and College in 2015. Our vision is simple; for all of our schools to work together to provide teaching and learning of the highest quality and for all of them to provide an exceptional range of educational experiences and opportunities.
We currently follow the Local Authority Admissions Guidelines.
In the event of the school being oversubscribed places are allocated according to the following criteria in order of priority:
- Children who have an Education Health and Care Plan naming Reepham Primary School
- Children adopted from care
- Children who live within the designated area and have a sibling attending the school at the time of their admission.
- Children who live within the designated area and have no sibling connection.
- Children who live outside the designated area and have a sibling attending the school at the time of their admission.
- Children who live outside the designated area and have no sibling connection
Within each category preference is given to children living nearer the school, measured as the crow flies rather than a road route.
It is the responsibility of the Local Authority to allocate places rather than the school itself. To apply for a place, please contact Norfolk County Council's Admissions Team https://www.norfolk.gov.uk/education-and-learning/schools/school-admissions
There is one class per year group. In KS1 there is a statutory limit of 30 children per class.